As part of the recruitment process you are required to appear for the below Online Assessment.
Test Date &Time:Wednesday, 12th November 2021, 6 PM. Any candidate logging in after 6.30PM will not be allowed to attempt the test.
Test Link: Will be automatically triggered to your inbox. The link will be shared with you by 12th November 2021 1 PM from firstname.lastname@example.org (search your junk/spam box as well)
Please note this is an instruction/system check email, test link will be shared on another email.
Below are the mandatory requirements for the test-
- System check link - https://assess.cocubes.com/check-system(Check-link should say Good to Go--Webcam and Microphone access is mandatory)
- Preferred Browser for Online Test: Mozilla Firefox / Google Chrome (Recommended Browser-Google chrome Latest version)
- Operating System: Windows/Linux
- Internet Speed of minimum 4MB
- Webcam & Microphone access throughout the test.
- All history, cookies should be deleted
- Sufficient power backup should be available in case of power failure
- Firewall should be disabled at the time of the test.
Ensure you have your web-cam connected well in advance to avoid delays.
Attached Documents: (Please go through each Document)
Test Pattern –
- Aptitude & Technical Test
- Total Sections: Aptitude and Technical
- Duration: 60 min
- Total Questions: 45 Q (30Q Aptitude & 15Q Technical)
- Marking Scheme: 1 for correct answer; No Negative Marking
Request you to please go through below steps to participate in the test.
How to appear for the test:
- Click on “Start Assessment”. (Test link email)
- Test will start only after filling initial form.
- Allow webcam & microphone access and start the test.
- Click on Submit once you complete the test.
Instructions while writing the test:
- Please note, you need to take the test at one single stretch. If you have logged into the test, then complete your whole test as it is a timer based test.
- It is important to have continuous internet and power backup while taking the test.
- Candidate to avoid any malpractices as test is getting monitored remotely.
- Do not switch test window during the test. This can be captured and will lead to disqualification
In case of Internet Failure during the time of submission, please download the PDF Answer Sheet displayed on the screen, note the below details and send it to <<email@example.com >>
- CoCubes Id
- Un-submitted Question number & Answer
In case of any challenges or issues faced during the assessment please share your query along with error screenshot with us at<<firstname.lastname@example.org >> and it will be resolved at the earliest.