The Company: Ignitarium Technology Solutions Private Limited
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in Bangalore and with business entities in Kochi and the US, and a business presence in Japan and Europe, Ignitarium is a product engineering company with vast experience in silicon design, system design, embedded software, AI algorithms and enterprise application software. Ignitarium’s design services center focuses on executing projects in VLSI and software domains. Along with its differentiated design services portfolio, Ignitarium also invests in an Innovation R&D centre which focuses on building IPs, platforms and solutions that enable faster time-to-market cycles for our customers in product development.
VLSI Internship areas
SoC Design and verification/Digital IP design SoC Design and verification/Digital IP design and verification/FPGA based systems specifically targeted towards AI-ML applications/Analog Design and mixed signal simulations
AI and Cloud Internship areas
Video and Audio AI – Data pipeline and AI model development/Development of embedded, embedded + cloud applications for various video and audio AI usecases/Data ML and Data pipeline – Cloud/Development of application using ReactJS and Angular for complex dashboards and reporting
Platform Software Internship areas
- Multimedia :Developing multimedia use case using Gstreamer framework/Create efficient multimedia plugins and pipelines using Deepstream/Android Codec 2 related use cases
- General Embedded:Robotics use cases for Sensor fusion, path planning, autonomous navigation /Drivers on Linux platform [ Camera, PCie ]/Iot related projects with capability of data intelligence/Test automation Framework development
- Automotive:Use of mmwaveradar in automotive use case/Lane departure warning system/Functional safety.
Stipend: Rs. 20,000/- pm
Internship Duration- 9 months to 1 year
- 2021 / 2022 MTech: Ignitarium Internship
- 7.5 CGPA and above across academics (no arrears)
Streams Applicable: MTech. in Electronics & Communication Engg. and Computer Science &Engg/VLSI.
Confirmation : Those eligible and interested CONFIRM HERE
(Confirmation may close by 4th Sept)