Verteil Technologies is a travel technology company disrupting the 40-year-old legacy airline distribution space with its new direct connect distribution system, based on IATA’s new distribution capability (NDC). Having on-boarded 30+ large Airlines and several large Travel Agents (TAs) around the Globe, Verteil is enroute for rapid market capture under the new distribution model. [More Details on Verteil]
Job Title: Java/JEE developer
- 2019/2020/2021/2022 batch BTech/ MTech/MCA/MSc(CS/IT)
- 60% plus with no current arrears.
- Candidates with more than one year professional experience in Java/JEE development will be treated as experienced candidates.
- Candidates with work experience in other technologies will be treated as freshers.
Job Description: We are looking for server-side developers with 0 to 3 years of experience who will be responsible for building Java applications. This includes anythingbetween complex groups of back-end services and their client-end (desktop andmobile) counterparts.
Desired Skills and Competencies:
- Proficient in Java with focus on writing readable and maintainable code.
- Knowledge of object-oriented design principles.
- Proficient in Spring framework. Spring Boot knowledge is an added advantage.
- Comfortable with Git commands.
- Basic understanding of build tools like Maven and Gradle.
- Familiarity with performance / load testing tools such as Jmeter.
- Strong sense of ownership to make sure features are adding value to customers.
Salary: 3.6 to 6 lakhs/annum for freshers. As per industry standards for experienced.
Work location : Infopark , Kochi. Candidates will have freedom to work from home and need attend office only based on professional needs.
Selection Process: Candidates from 2019/2020/2021 batches will be shortlisted and interviewed starting from 25th June. Others may have a test during first week of July.
- If eligible and interested [Confirm here – Verteil Technologies]
- Confirmation closes on : Thursday, 30th June
- If you have not already registered in SHREDS, go to “Home Page” and register at the New Registration link.
- Add Office01@shredsindia.org to your e mail contact list.