2019/ 2020 Batch
B Tech / M Tech / MCA with good programming skills
The Company: Apisero is a boutique consulting partner and the trusted source of platform solutions for commercial, mid-market, enterprise, and strategic customers.
Apisero works across multiple technologies to deliver solutions to customers in every industry. In India, the company has work locations at Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Kolkatta, Mumbai, Delhi, Ghaziabad and a few other locations. Company Link: https://www.apisero.com/
- Data Engineer (B Tech / M Tech / MCA with good programming skills )
- Analytics Specialist - Entry Level ( B Tech / M Tech CS , IT only)
Technical skills and abilities:
Position 1 (Data Engineer)
● Excellent knowledge in SQL ● Programming skills in Python and/or Java ● Knowledge in one or
more major cloud environments - AWS/AZURE/GCP ● Knowledge in databases and data
warehouses ● Knowledge of ETL tools a plus ● Excellent oral and written communication skills .
Position 2 (Analytics specialist)
Basic problem solving skills * statistics/analysis skills – * Basic understanding of machine learning
and predictive models* Fluency in at least one of R, Python, SAS, Matlab* Basic fluency with
programming/scripting* Proficient in SQL and ability to query or extract data from different data
sources * Basic appreciation of Modern Architecture *Familiarity with at least one common
visualization tool (Tableau, PowerBI, ggplot, D3.JS)* Excellent written and verbal communication
Salary: In the range 3 to 5 lakhs per annum to be fixed at interview stage
Selection process: HackerEarth Test --> Technical --> Managerial --> HR
If you are eligible and interested please provide the details and confirm at the link given below.
- Confirmation is likely to close by 25 th April
- Before confirming ensure that you have registered with SHREDS (see home page)
- Also save the mail id firstname.lastname@example.org in your contacts to ensure that our future mails do not go to spam.
- The company may do a further short listing before admission to the test.